OPEN CALL CHINA AND SINGAPORE
[SUBMISSION CLOSED] CALL FOR INTEREST: ACCELERATION PROGRAM & PARTICIPATION TO THE CHINA AND SINGAPORE MISSION
The open call is focused in gathering the European companies interested in internationalisation opportunities in China and Singapore regarding the Automotive and Smart City markets.
The selected companies will first participate in a series of training and coaching activities aimed at preparing the companies to approach the target markets, providing internationalisation competences and skills, market trends analysis, and focused information about market entry and how to better approach a potential buyer/partner
- The acceleration activities will last about 4 months starting in April and will end with a European matchmaking event in July in Heidelberg, Germany, where the companies from around Europe that participated to the Acceleration Program will have the opportunity to meet in person and talk about potential collaborations and cooperation opportunities.
- The 15 highest ranked selected companies will participate in the International Mission to China (Ningbo and Shanghai) and optional Singapore. The Mission provides the opportunity to take part to a structured business program including take part in the Smart City Expo, to meet in person potential partners and local market experts, and to develop potential collaborations and cooperation opportunities with different stakeholders.
This open call is addressed to companies that meet the following criteria:
- To be a European SME or start-up,
- To have at least one Smart Mobility solution, such as the ones described in section 2 of the Call text, already marketable,
- To be interested in approaching the Automotive and/or Smart City markets in China and Singapore,
- To be committed in taking part to the Acceleration Program, assuring the participation to the planned activities.
THE SUBMISSION PERIOD IS OVER