MobiGoIn-Action project has launched its first open call: Call for Interest 1: Acceleration Program for USA and Canada, adressed to all European SMEs and start-ups interested in internationalisation opportunities in USA and Canada’s Automotive and Smart City markets.
Companies that express their interest, by filling the Online Form, can be selected to participate to MobiGoIn-Action Acceleration Program for USA and Canada, which consists in training and coaching activities aimed at preparing the companies to approach the target markets, enhancing competences and skills by providing:
- Internationalisation and new market entry strategies (value proposition, how to better approach a potential buyer/partner, …)
- Smart mobility market trends and opportunities (market analysis, insights, …)
- Country-focused sessions (fiscal, legal, contracts, cultural, …)
To participate to this call, each interested company (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and start-ups) must fill in the Call for Interest form: AVAILABLE HERE
Deadline for submission: June 21, 2018 at 17:00 CET. Only online applications filled in English will be considered eligible.
IMPORTANT: to easily prepare the answers, a the fac-simile document (downloadable HERE) was developed as a guide. It shows all the questions and information you will need to answer when filling the form. We strongly suggest gathering all the requested information before starting the submission, because it is not possible to save the answers and modify them in a second moment. Filling out the Application form should require about 20 minutes.
The acceleration activities will last about 5 months and will end with a European matchmaking event where the companies from around Europe that participated to the Acceleration Program will have the opportunity to meet in person and talk about potential collaborations and cooperation opportunities. It will be also a moment of consolidation of MobiGoIn Value chains and a further opportunity to receive focused training.
- Publishing date: May 21, 2018 at 17:00 CET
- Deadline for submission: June 21, 2018 at 17:00 CET
- Evaluation period: 20 days from closing date
- Selection communication: July 12, 2018
- Acceleration services: From July to November 2018 (held locally or as webinars)
- EU Matchmaking event: November 19-20, 2018 in Paris
For any information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the topic of the request and the question/doubt/information needed.
Answers will be published on FAQ section of the website (soon available).